Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been charged 49.99 on my Apple account and I don’t know what it is for

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 9:07 AM

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully, ignoring scam messages that might be addressed to your iPhone), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 9:07 AM in response to Bhelp56

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully, ignoring scam messages that might be addressed to your iPhone), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.