Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random songs playing

After I play a song on my Apple Music, my phone will start playing a random song after it! How can I turn this off?

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 11:52 AM

Hey ay128,

You can turn Autoplay off by following the steps below:

1. Tap the song that's playing at the bottom of your screen.
2. In the lower-right corner of your screen, tap Playing Next the Playing Next icon.
3. Scroll down to Autoplay. 

To turn Autoplay on or off, tap the Autoplay button the Autoplay button icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. If you turn off Autoplay on one of your devices, then Autoplay is turned off on any device that's signed in with your Apple ID.

You also have other options like choosing what you want to play next or see what plays next by checking out some additional steps from this article: Add music to your queue to play next on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

We hope this helps answer your question!

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 11:52 AM in response to ay128

Hey ay128,

You can turn Autoplay off by following the steps below:

1. Tap the song that's playing at the bottom of your screen.
2. In the lower-right corner of your screen, tap Playing Next the Playing Next icon.
3. Scroll down to Autoplay. 

To turn Autoplay on or off, tap the Autoplay button the Autoplay button icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. If you turn off Autoplay on one of your devices, then Autoplay is turned off on any device that's signed in with your Apple ID.

You also have other options like choosing what you want to play next or see what plays next by checking out some additional steps from this article: Add music to your queue to play next on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

We hope this helps answer your question!

Best regards.

Random songs playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.