Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help freeing up space in my iPhone

My storage is full on my iPhone but I have 200g of storage available

on my cloud but don’t seem to be able to use it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 12:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're running out of storage on your iPhone. Here are a few things you can try to free up space:

1. Delete unnecessary apps: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and tap on an app to see how much storage it is using. If you no longer need the app, you can delete it by tapping "Delete App" and confirming the action.
  2. Remove unused or unnecessary data: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and tap on "Offload Unused Apps" or "Review Large Attachments" to delete unused apps or large attachments.
  3. Clear your browsing history and data: Go to Settings > Safari and tap "Clear History and Website Data".
  4. Enable iCloud Photo Library: Go to Settings > Photos and turn on iCloud Photo Library. This will allow you to store your photos and videos in iCloud and free up space on your iPhone.

I hope these suggestions help! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 12:17 PM in response to dayne256

I'm sorry to hear that you're running out of storage on your iPhone. Here are a few things you can try to free up space:

1. Delete unnecessary apps: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and tap on an app to see how much storage it is using. If you no longer need the app, you can delete it by tapping "Delete App" and confirming the action.
  2. Remove unused or unnecessary data: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and tap on "Offload Unused Apps" or "Review Large Attachments" to delete unused apps or large attachments.
  3. Clear your browsing history and data: Go to Settings > Safari and tap "Clear History and Website Data".
  4. Enable iCloud Photo Library: Go to Settings > Photos and turn on iCloud Photo Library. This will allow you to store your photos and videos in iCloud and free up space on your iPhone.

I hope these suggestions help! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

I need help freeing up space in my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.