Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I clean a stainless steel link band

How do IO clean a stainless steel Apple Watch band

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 12:46 PM

I have the stainless steel Milanese Loop band on my Watch and I use an inexpensive sonic jewelry cleaner found on Amazon. Remove the band from your watch, place it in the cleaner bowl, add the cleaning solution, and turn it on for a couple of minutes. It does a great job of cleaning my band.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 12:46 PM in response to DerAdler

I have the stainless steel Milanese Loop band on my Watch and I use an inexpensive sonic jewelry cleaner found on Amazon. Remove the band from your watch, place it in the cleaner bowl, add the cleaning solution, and turn it on for a couple of minutes. It does a great job of cleaning my band.

Jan 2, 2023 2:07 PM in response to DerAdler

Are you referring to the Apple Stainless Steel Link Bracelet or some other manufacturers bracelet? If it's the Apple Stainless Steel Link band, it is not water resistant and should not be submerged in water. Apple simple recommends using a slightly dampened microfiber cloth to clean it. If it is someone else's band, I would contact the manufacturer for cleaning instructions.

How do I clean a stainless steel link band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.