Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Remote app does not function correctly on my ipad6

The remote app works perfectly on my iPhone XS BUT SOME OF THE BUTTONS DO NOT APEAR OR WORK ON THE APP ON THE IPAD6

anyone else seen this?

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 12:45 AM

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or are you using it with the Apple TV app on an AirPlay-enabled smart TV?

The back button is supposed to go back one menu (up one level), like the previous screen.

The TV/Control Center button is for use with Apple TV box (4th generation or later).

The CH up/down button(s) are for select TV provider apps that support these buttons, to go up or down the channel list.

The blank touch area (middle) is for swiping or tapping navigation in the four directions, and the center tapping for selecting/​confirming a highlighted option.

Control Apple TV with iOS or iPadOS Control Center - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 12:45 AM in response to Jscinta

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or are you using it with the Apple TV app on an AirPlay-enabled smart TV?

The back button is supposed to go back one menu (up one level), like the previous screen.

The TV/Control Center button is for use with Apple TV box (4th generation or later).

The CH up/down button(s) are for select TV provider apps that support these buttons, to go up or down the channel list.

The blank touch area (middle) is for swiping or tapping navigation in the four directions, and the center tapping for selecting/​confirming a highlighted option.

Control Apple TV with iOS or iPadOS Control Center - Apple Support

Apple Remote app does not function correctly on my ipad6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.