Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i lost my airpods case today, what can I do to locate my case?

can I find the case? obs: the airpods are with me, but the case not

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 2:08 PM

If you have lost the case for your AirPods and you are unable to locate it, there are a few steps you can try to find it:

1. Check the last known location of your AirPods case using the Find My app. If your AirPods are connected to your iPhone and the Find My app is enabled, you should be able to see the last known location of your AirPods case on a map.
  2. Check the location history of your iPhone. If you have been using your AirPods near your iPhone, the location history of your iPhone may show the location where you last had your AirPods case.
  3. Check the area where you last had your AirPods case. Look in the places you normally leave your AirPods, such as at home, in your car, or at work.
  4. Ask anyone who may have seen your AirPods case if they know where it is.
  5. If you are unable to find your AirPods case, you can contact Apple Support for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your AirPods case or provide information on how to purchase a new one.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 2:08 PM in response to astorga2

If you have lost the case for your AirPods and you are unable to locate it, there are a few steps you can try to find it:

1. Check the last known location of your AirPods case using the Find My app. If your AirPods are connected to your iPhone and the Find My app is enabled, you should be able to see the last known location of your AirPods case on a map.
  2. Check the location history of your iPhone. If you have been using your AirPods near your iPhone, the location history of your iPhone may show the location where you last had your AirPods case.
  3. Check the area where you last had your AirPods case. Look in the places you normally leave your AirPods, such as at home, in your car, or at work.
  4. Ask anyone who may have seen your AirPods case if they know where it is.
  5. If you are unable to find your AirPods case, you can contact Apple Support for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your AirPods case or provide information on how to purchase a new one.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

hi, i lost my airpods case today, what can I do to locate my case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.