Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Help To Fix Camera green screen

My question is that how to fix this green screen on your front camera, Snapchat, instagram, and TikTok and being on call. This only happened on front camera only. I know you have did this be like go to setting > camera > preserve settings and make sure the ensure is on or something. I did that by I didn’t understand about the ensure thing.

Here are some pictures of it too.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 1:39 AM

I went to the link you sent to me and I don’t understand how it would fix my camera screen. It only jus explain about the flashlight and control thingy. And yes when I take pictures it shows green on the sides and everywhere but on sunlight it doesn’t.

Here pictures

5 replies

Jan 4, 2023 9:12 AM in response to shinna246

Hi there shinna246,

From the examples you provided in your screenshots, it looks like you're seeing this green screen in low-lighting situations. Do you see this when you're in an area with better lighting or when using the flash on your camera? Does it only appear this way when previewing or do you see this in actual pictures you're taking?

You'll want to be sure you tried all the steps in this support article to see if they resolve the issue for you: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Send over these details, and let us know the results of trying the steps in the link above. We'll take a closer look from there.

Cheers!

Need Help To Fix Camera green screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.