Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get AppleCare on my new iPhone?

Had a IPhone 12 Pro, long story- went to android- but now back to a 13pro. But when I logged in to my apple acct. it still shows my 12 pro info and I can get new apple care on new phone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 3:08 AM

You can buy Apple Care+ for your new iPhone up to 60days after the purchase:

1 . Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.

2 . Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:

• On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

For information on how to renew an existing plan, click here.

copied from: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 3:08 AM in response to MommaRedHen

You can buy Apple Care+ for your new iPhone up to 60days after the purchase:

1 . Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.

2 . Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:

• On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

For information on how to renew an existing plan, click here.

copied from: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

How to get AppleCare on my new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.