Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchases, subscription

I have a question about a few purchases which I cannot figure out.

Also, I am paying for apple one and google drive and can't figure out how to use them..

I don't know to whom to turn for help

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 11:43 AM

Apple One includes several services. Apple Music, Apple TV+, Arcade, iCloud etc ... You use each service with its related App or Apps.

For instance, to use the Apple One's Apple TV+ subscription, you open the Apple TV App on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, 3rd party Tv, streaming device or games console and got to the TV+ section.

click here ➡️ All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

To use iCloud storage you can copy things to iCloud Drive using the Finder on your Mac, or the Files app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Our sync items to iCloud in apps that use iCloud like Contacts, Photos, Mail, Calendar Notes, and several 3rd party apps.

click here ➡️ Introduction to iCloud - Apple Support

For Google drive you can use their own apps such as Google Docs, or Google Photos to store thing sin their cloud storage. https://cloud.google.com/support-hub

If you have specific questions about the Apple services involved we can cover those specifically. .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 11:43 AM in response to s-j-r-

Apple One includes several services. Apple Music, Apple TV+, Arcade, iCloud etc ... You use each service with its related App or Apps.

For instance, to use the Apple One's Apple TV+ subscription, you open the Apple TV App on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, 3rd party Tv, streaming device or games console and got to the TV+ section.

click here ➡️ All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

To use iCloud storage you can copy things to iCloud Drive using the Finder on your Mac, or the Files app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Our sync items to iCloud in apps that use iCloud like Contacts, Photos, Mail, Calendar Notes, and several 3rd party apps.

click here ➡️ Introduction to iCloud - Apple Support

For Google drive you can use their own apps such as Google Docs, or Google Photos to store thing sin their cloud storage. https://cloud.google.com/support-hub

If you have specific questions about the Apple services involved we can cover those specifically. .

purchases, subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.