Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cellular and primary “phone numbers”

I was out of service for a few days and my friend told me that a way to get better service is to go to general, scroll all the way down to “transfer or reset iphone” and click it, then go to reset and reset my network settings. About 30 minutes later I was trying to text someone and it gave me an alert and i can’t remember what it was but it took me to messages and it said “iMessage uses wireless data to send messages between Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. About iMessage and FaceTime & Privacy” so i clicked on it and it just took me to the messages and facetime page. After that all my friends can’t facetime me and my texts were green, but after a few days my text now won’t send at all.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 12:01 PM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2023 2:32 PM in response to addy110

Hello addy110,

We see that you're having an issue with iMessage and FaceTime. We can provide you with some resources that have some troubleshooting steps in them to help with resolving these issues that you've been experiencing.

First, we are providing a resource to make sure that you have iMessage and FaceTime still activated. If not, those steps will guide you through activating these features again.

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime

Once you've ensured that these features are activated or you are able to activate them, you'll want to follow the next page if you're still unable to send or receive messages on your device.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

cellular and primary “phone numbers”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.