Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi got new Iphone 13 can't get it to pair to my watch

can't pair i phone 13 to my i

watch

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 4:09 PM

To pair your iPhone 13 with your Apple Watch, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your iPhone 13 and Apple Watch are both powered on and close to each other.
  2. On your iPhone 13, go to the "Watch" app.
  3. Tap the "Pair New Watch" button.
  4. Wait for the animation to appear on your Apple Watch.
  5. Position your iPhone so that the animation appears in the viewfinder in the "Watch" app on your iPhone.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

If you are still unable to pair your iPhone 13 with your Apple Watch, you may need to restart your devices, check for updates, or try resetting your Apple Watch. If you are still having trouble, you can contact Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 4:09 PM in response to Rick6501

To pair your iPhone 13 with your Apple Watch, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your iPhone 13 and Apple Watch are both powered on and close to each other.
  2. On your iPhone 13, go to the "Watch" app.
  3. Tap the "Pair New Watch" button.
  4. Wait for the animation to appear on your Apple Watch.
  5. Position your iPhone so that the animation appears in the viewfinder in the "Watch" app on your iPhone.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

If you are still unable to pair your iPhone 13 with your Apple Watch, you may need to restart your devices, check for updates, or try resetting your Apple Watch. If you are still having trouble, you can contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Hi got new Iphone 13 can't get it to pair to my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.