Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don't have a password for twitter account created using apple id

I want to access some of my privacy settings which can be accessed only with my twitter account's password. I created my account using my apple id, but now i dont have a password to enter to access my info and i dont have an email to put in for the forgot password option. How can i access or reset the password?

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Greetings ishi134,m

If you are having some difficulty managing information saved with Sign In with Apple, begin by following the guidance found here:

Manage the apps that you use with Sign in with Apple

"Manage your Sign in with Apple settings

In your Apple ID account settings, you see a list of apps that you use with Sign in with Apple. To view the information that you originally shared with an app, select any app in the list. You can also view a link to the app's Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions.

If you chose to hide your email address from an app, you can turn off email forwarding to your personal email address to stop emails sent by a particular developer from reaching your personal inbox. You can also change your forwarding address to any email address that you have on file in your Apple ID account, or choose to stop using Sign in with Apple with an app or website."

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 9:51 AM in response to ishi134

Greetings ishi134,m

If you are having some difficulty managing information saved with Sign In with Apple, begin by following the guidance found here:

Manage the apps that you use with Sign in with Apple

"Manage your Sign in with Apple settings

In your Apple ID account settings, you see a list of apps that you use with Sign in with Apple. To view the information that you originally shared with an app, select any app in the list. You can also view a link to the app's Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions.

If you chose to hide your email address from an app, you can turn off email forwarding to your personal email address to stop emails sent by a particular developer from reaching your personal inbox. You can also change your forwarding address to any email address that you have on file in your Apple ID account, or choose to stop using Sign in with Apple with an app or website."

Take care.

Don't have a password for twitter account created using apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.