Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone XR - voice call Volume.

I have a iPhone XR . The external speaker works fine, volume up and down is great. But when making a voice call I can hardly hear who I’m speaking to. Is there a way to adjust this volume only.

many thanks.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 1:33 AM

Did you try to adjust the volume during the call, using the volume control buttons on the side of the phone?

Make sure that your speaker on top of the screen is not covered, in case you are using a case or a protective film on your screen.

Check the speaker opening to see if it's blocked or dirty. If necessary, clean the speaker or receiver opening with a small, soft-bristled brush. Make sure that the brush is clean and dry.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 1:33 AM in response to LynnAndrea

Did you try to adjust the volume during the call, using the volume control buttons on the side of the phone?

Make sure that your speaker on top of the screen is not covered, in case you are using a case or a protective film on your screen.

Check the speaker opening to see if it's blocked or dirty. If necessary, clean the speaker or receiver opening with a small, soft-bristled brush. Make sure that the brush is clean and dry.

I have a iPhone XR - voice call Volume.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.