Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund of apple id money

Hello i made 38 euros to apple pay id over and i would like a refund. It went wrong because i thought that i needed it for a app. After all i did not and i dont have any idea what to do with the money thats left there.

so i would like to ask if theres a possibility for me to get my money back.

thank you for reading this,

kind regards,

charlotte

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 12:34 PM

Hello,

I do not understand where exactly you put this money because you also mention Apple Pay which is a different pool of money. If you put it in your personal Apple Account balance, normally once funds are in Apple Account balance the only way to get them out again is to spend them.

From: Check your Apple ID balance - Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support -->

"You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support [use this link --> Apple Support ] to request a refund. "

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 12:34 PM in response to Charlottehiddinga22

Hello,

I do not understand where exactly you put this money because you also mention Apple Pay which is a different pool of money. If you put it in your personal Apple Account balance, normally once funds are in Apple Account balance the only way to get them out again is to spend them.

From: Check your Apple ID balance - Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support -->

"You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support [use this link --> Apple Support ] to request a refund. "

Jan 11, 2023 2:43 PM in response to Charlottehiddinga22

Hello,

i am talking about money i put in the apple store. What you use to buy games. I thought i needed that money for a app. After all this went wrong and it just got directly off my bankaccount. So i didn’t need that money but i thought i didn’t have enough so i kept putting money on it. And i am pretty stressed because i tried a lot but nothing seems to work!

Refund of apple id money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.