Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download app on Apple TV

How can I download app on app tv , I have no App Store on my screen

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 8:53 PM

If you have an Apple TV box:

The Apple TV app is available on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with up-to-date software. It is not available on Apple TV (2nd generation or earlier) from 2010 or 2007. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Users can install apps on Apple TV (4th generation or later) through the on-device App Store. The App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier).

If you have the Apple TV app on a third party device:

The Apple TV app does not facilitate installing apps. Users can select from apps as provided by the device manufacturer only.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 8:53 PM in response to Fatimazaheen

If you have an Apple TV box:

The Apple TV app is available on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with up-to-date software. It is not available on Apple TV (2nd generation or earlier) from 2010 or 2007. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Users can install apps on Apple TV (4th generation or later) through the on-device App Store. The App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier).

If you have the Apple TV app on a third party device:

The Apple TV app does not facilitate installing apps. Users can select from apps as provided by the device manufacturer only.

How can I download app on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.