Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Company iphone locked due to missing access code

I'm admin of our company iPhones and have got an used device returned from a user who no longer works with us.

After multiple (too many) unsuccessful attempts I must conclude the informed access code is incorrect.

Now the phone is locked and this message appears on the screen: "iPhone Unavailable"

How can I get it unlocked?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 6:57 AM

Click here and follow the instructions. Restoring the iPhone requires plugging it into a computer with iTunes installed, or a Mac running Catalina or newer.

If there's an option to erase it, you can use that instead.

If you encounter the activation lock afterwards and can't remove it yourself, supply Apple with the iPhone's original purchase receipt.

(232137)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 6:57 AM in response to He1234k

Click here and follow the instructions. Restoring the iPhone requires plugging it into a computer with iTunes installed, or a Mac running Catalina or newer.

If there's an option to erase it, you can use that instead.

If you encounter the activation lock afterwards and can't remove it yourself, supply Apple with the iPhone's original purchase receipt.

(232137)

Company iphone locked due to missing access code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.