Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my i pad is lost

is how can get imei number to my i pad soo i can report the police cess i have onely seriyal number

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:42 AM

To find your IMEI, simply sign-in to your AppleID account from any computer using a web-browser:

https://appleid.apple.com

Having signed-in, open the Devices tab. Here you will find an entry for every device associated with your AppleID; tap the related entry to see full technical details of the device - including IMEI/MEID of Cellular devices.

Additional information about finding your IMEI can be found here:

Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

As for your iPad being lost or stolen, the following information may be useful:

Locate a device in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being “misplaced”, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced - or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available - and the opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 8:42 AM in response to nitesh63

To find your IMEI, simply sign-in to your AppleID account from any computer using a web-browser:

https://appleid.apple.com

Having signed-in, open the Devices tab. Here you will find an entry for every device associated with your AppleID; tap the related entry to see full technical details of the device - including IMEI/MEID of Cellular devices.

Additional information about finding your IMEI can be found here:

Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

As for your iPad being lost or stolen, the following information may be useful:

Locate a device in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being “misplaced”, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced - or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available - and the opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost.

my i pad is lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.