You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Freezes frequently (IOS 16)

My iPhone 13 which was perfectly normal before iOS 16, once I’ve updated it keeps on freezing (stuck), more than 15 times a day. I do a force restart when it’s frozen. the iPhone is updated to the latest version.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 9:11 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2023 6:17 PM in response to OsmanSiddig

Hi OsmanSiddig,

Thanks for reaching out and posting here in Apple Support Communities.

When you say your iPhone is updated, does that mean when you go to Settings > General > About you see the version 16.2 showing installed?

Restarting your iPhone may sound like a simple step, but it's very good for fixing unusual behavior that's occurring. Go ahead and restart you iPhone by following the steps found here: If you haven't already, restart your iPhone following the steps found here in Restart your iPhone.

Then monitor your iPhone, if this behavior continues, you will want to contact Apple Support by going to Get Support

Take care!

iPhone 13 Freezes frequently (IOS 16)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.