Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i remove a babbel account from my ipad?

How do i remove a Babbel.com Account from my Ipad?

Not a Babbel subscription but the account information. I have two Babbel accounts and want the one on my iPad to change. Every time i delete and reload Babbel-App - it loads the old account. I don't even show a password in my autofill for Babbel. I don't show a subscription either. Yet- over and over - it loads my account with my apple email address. It does not provide a place to change accounts that i've been able to locate.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:20 AM

That would be a question for Babbel. Each app handles their login on their own.

There should a profile page in the App Settings where you can log out of the account and log in with a new one.

Contact Babbel support for help with their app. https://support.babbel.com/hc/en-us

2 replies

Jan 6, 2023 3:58 AM in response to Phil0124

Thank you, Phil 0124.

There was no way on the iPad to log out of the account. Not in Settings not in the Babbel connections on the first page. It didn’t matter. Even offloading and reloading the app. Every time it came back log into the same account. I didn’t get an opportunity to login.

There was no way on the iPad to log out of the account. Not in Setting. Not in the Babbel connections on the first page. It didn’t matter. Even offloading and reloading the app. Every time it came back logged into the same account. I didn’t get an opportunity to login.

What did work was sending a request to Babbel on their ‘chat’ -lower left on the app and web page- asking to

1 not lose my training place on the current iPad app account

2 request info on how to remove the account.

later that day, I opened the app on my iPad and I HAD A LOG ON SCREEN! YEA!,!,

How do i remove a babbel account from my ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.