Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can change region of Apple Music while keep other Apple's apps region?

Can I change the region of Apple Music to another region while keeping other apple services' regions (e.g. iCloud, App Store, TV) to one region?

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 2:13 PM

Hmm, I suspect that will still be difficult, and might be impossible. See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. Each store operates independently, so if you switch countries you lock yourself out of your past purchases, and lock yourself into a different store. You will then have difficulties updating apps or redownloading past purchases, and you cannot swap stores while you have an active subscription.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 2:13 PM in response to Xerenity

Hmm, I suspect that will still be difficult, and might be impossible. See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. Each store operates independently, so if you switch countries you lock yourself out of your past purchases, and lock yourself into a different store. You will then have difficulties updating apps or redownloading past purchases, and you cannot swap stores while you have an active subscription.

tt2

Can change region of Apple Music while keep other Apple's apps region?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.