Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I try to install a font I get the message "no installable fonts found".

Every time I try to install a font I get the message "no installable fonts found". I have reset fonts.

iMac 27″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 3:10 PM

If you mean the fonts you installed are not appearing in Font Book within a collection you created, see this topic.

Have the bugs been fixed in macOS Ventura? - Apple Community

It's a bug in Ventura that does not affect all users. It's entirely repeatable for me on my 2018 mini. Even on a completely wiped drive with nothing but a clean install of Ventura on it.

Edit: I should add though, that's not quite the same message. BDAqua is likely closer. Such as, if you have only the outlines fonts for Type 1 PostScript, but not the suitcase of screen fonts that go with them, they don't count as an installable font.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 3:10 PM in response to office52

If you mean the fonts you installed are not appearing in Font Book within a collection you created, see this topic.

Have the bugs been fixed in macOS Ventura? - Apple Community

It's a bug in Ventura that does not affect all users. It's entirely repeatable for me on my 2018 mini. Even on a completely wiped drive with nothing but a clean install of Ventura on it.

Edit: I should add though, that's not quite the same message. BDAqua is likely closer. Such as, if you have only the outlines fonts for Type 1 PostScript, but not the suitcase of screen fonts that go with them, they don't count as an installable font.

Everytime I try to install a font I get the message "no installable fonts found".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.