Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I free up space on my iPad phone

How do I free up storage space on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I photo gallery is large

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 12:13 PM

You can manage your storage space on your iPhone here:

Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage

If your iPhone has run out of space, there's only one way - delete what you don't use.

If it is your photos that take up the space, then you can optimize the space used for photos - this is done here:

Settings -> Apple ID (Your name) iCloud -> Photos. Select Optimize iPhone Storage

If you need more space in iCloud, see here:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 12:13 PM in response to vernj32

You can manage your storage space on your iPhone here:

Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage

If your iPhone has run out of space, there's only one way - delete what you don't use.

If it is your photos that take up the space, then you can optimize the space used for photos - this is done here:

Settings -> Apple ID (Your name) iCloud -> Photos. Select Optimize iPhone Storage

If you need more space in iCloud, see here:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

How do I free up space on my iPad phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.