Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting randomly?

When I play music in my phone and want to play in my AirPods, they randomly disconnect after one or two songs so I have to manually connect them and it just keeps going on and on which this is driving me crazy. Please help me in this situation please.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:12 PM

SergioJrG Said:

"Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting randomly?: When I play music in my phone and want to play in my AirPods, they randomly disconnect after one or two songs so I have to manually connect them and it just keeps going on and on which this is driving me crazy. Please help me in this situation please."

-------

Troubleshooting Randomly-Disconnectng AirPods:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 8:12 PM in response to SergioJrG

SergioJrG Said:

"Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting randomly?: When I play music in my phone and want to play in my AirPods, they randomly disconnect after one or two songs so I have to manually connect them and it just keeps going on and on which this is driving me crazy. Please help me in this situation please."

-------

Troubleshooting Randomly-Disconnectng AirPods:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting randomly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.