Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you skip songs using the AirPods Pro?

Can you skip songs using the AirPod pro?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 9:45 PM

Hello,

For my AirPod Pros the default double click action is to skip the currently playing song. If that's not the case for yours you can change that in your settings.

Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

"Change the double-tap action on AirPods (1st and 2nd generation)

You can choose what you want to happen when you double-tap one of your AirPods (1st and 2nd generation):

1. Open your charging case.
  2. With your AirPods in your ears and connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can go to Settings > AirPods.
  3. Tap the More Info button  next to your AirPods.
  4. Select the left or right AirPod to choose which AirPod you'd like to double-tap for Siri, playing or pausing audio content, or skipping between tracks."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 9:45 PM in response to Billybear42

Hello,

For my AirPod Pros the default double click action is to skip the currently playing song. If that's not the case for yours you can change that in your settings.

Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

"Change the double-tap action on AirPods (1st and 2nd generation)

You can choose what you want to happen when you double-tap one of your AirPods (1st and 2nd generation):

1. Open your charging case.
  2. With your AirPods in your ears and connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can go to Settings > AirPods.
  3. Tap the More Info button  next to your AirPods.
  4. Select the left or right AirPod to choose which AirPod you'd like to double-tap for Siri, playing or pausing audio content, or skipping between tracks."

I hope this helps.

Can you skip songs using the AirPods Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.