Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my iphone

Hi, my iphone 13 pro stolen and when I am looking my icloud Apple ID Devices, still available with my phone number, IMEI and Serial number. But when I am looking ICloud find devices, saying "No Devices".

Could you please help me how to find it.

Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:43 AM

Sorry, the means that Find MY isn't enabled. See the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

That same support article has suggestions for other things you may want to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 8:43 AM in response to AOParlak

Sorry, the means that Find MY isn't enabled. See the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

That same support article has suggestions for other things you may want to do.

find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.