Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased new iPad 10. No longer can receive Bank security codes on it. Only go to iPhone. Because of my age and eyesight issues this is a problem. Tried rebooting. Tried toggling airplane mode off and on

Purchased new iPad 10. No longer can receive Bank security codes on it. Only go to iPhone. Because of my age and eyesight issues this is a problem. Tried rebooting. Tried toggling airplane mode off and on. Please assist.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:19 AM

Grandmatulip wrote:

Purchased new iPad 10. No longer can receive Bank security codes on it. Only go to iPhone. Because of my age and eyesight issues this is a problem. Tried rebooting. Tried toggling airplane mode off and on. Please assist.

This need to be set up on your new ipad Forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your Mac or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 9:19 AM in response to Grandmatulip

Grandmatulip wrote:

This need to be set up on your new ipad Forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your Mac or iPad - Apple Support

Purchased new iPad 10. No longer can receive Bank security codes on it. Only go to iPhone. Because of my age and eyesight issues this is a problem. Tried rebooting. Tried toggling airplane mode off and on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.