Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Type size

Is there any way to enlarge the point size of the type Safari uses for bookmarks?

I sit about two feet from my monitor screen, and from that point, the horizontal list of bookmarks appears to be in about 5-point type, making it close to illegible. Can anything be done about that?

Mac mini, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:02 AM

Not possible.

Reason - that is a System Font use across the Operating System

From the Images below you could putter in the setting and use Scaling of Display

Notation on that aspect. It will Enlarge the Entire Viewing on the Display at the sacrifice of View Area.

Also, fiddle in Accessibility Setting > Display

Increase Contrast, Reduce Transparency etc

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 8:02 AM in response to Birck Cox

Not possible.

Reason - that is a System Font use across the Operating System

From the Images below you could putter in the setting and use Scaling of Display

Notation on that aspect. It will Enlarge the Entire Viewing on the Display at the sacrifice of View Area.

Also, fiddle in Accessibility Setting > Display

Increase Contrast, Reduce Transparency etc

Jan 6, 2023 8:20 AM in response to Birck Cox

Updated...

Command key with Plus sign or minus sign will let you increase/decrease font sizes on the displayed webpage. The browser should remember to keep that change for that specific webpage. But as for the bookmarks listed in the menu bar, probably not. I re-read your question and didn't realize you meant only the bookmark menu. There might be an add-on out there to do that if you search for that.

Safari Type size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.