Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn’t my printer print from my phone as of today? I’m

Why doesn’t my printer print from my phone as of this morning?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:13 AM

Hi,

It sounds as if printing has worked earlier. Assuming that your printer is AirPrint-enabled and all settings are OK, and if there is a problem with device discovery, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If this does not help, please post back with details about the printer model and how it is connected.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 8:13 AM in response to Acorn12

Hi,

It sounds as if printing has worked earlier. Assuming that your printer is AirPrint-enabled and all settings are OK, and if there is a problem with device discovery, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If this does not help, please post back with details about the printer model and how it is connected.

Why doesn’t my printer print from my phone as of today? I’m

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.