Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird circles on black screen

Does anyone see weird circles on Iphone 14 Pro Max?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 3:25 AM

I bought a brand new iphone 14 pro max, 2 days after, i noticed the same issue on the screen, where if u view it in an angle, u will see 2 circles. I thought my screen has factory defect, so i decided to bring it back to the store. To ensure if i had a factory defect or the screen protector is the problem, we decided to remove the screen protector that i had installed. And as we found out, it was the screen protector all along. So, if you’re going to buy a screen protector, just go for a high quality one.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 3:25 AM in response to Nikh_1992

I bought a brand new iphone 14 pro max, 2 days after, i noticed the same issue on the screen, where if u view it in an angle, u will see 2 circles. I thought my screen has factory defect, so i decided to bring it back to the store. To ensure if i had a factory defect or the screen protector is the problem, we decided to remove the screen protector that i had installed. And as we found out, it was the screen protector all along. So, if you’re going to buy a screen protector, just go for a high quality one.

Jan 6, 2023 2:50 PM in response to Jms14prmx

If you are seeing weird circles on your iPhone 14 Pro Max's screen, it is possible that the circles are caused by dust or fingerprints on the screen. To resolve this issue, you can try cleaning the screen with a soft, dry cloth. If you have a screen protector attached to your phone, you may also want to remove it and clean the screen again to see if that helps.

Weird circles on black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.