Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my iPhone still says no storage but I’ve deleted every app then what can i do?

how to move data from iPhone to iCloud

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 11:42 AM

Remember iCloud storage and your iPhone's internal storage are two different things.

Your apps are not stored in iCloud. If your iCloud reports that the space is full, you can find out what is taking up space, and possibly delete here:

Settings -> Apple ID (Your name) -> iCloud -> Manage Storage.

Remember you have 5GB of free storage space in iCloud. If you have exceeded that, then you can buy more space.

Look here --> Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

If it is your iPhone's memory that is full, you can see what is taking up space, and possibly delete here:

Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 11:42 AM in response to ntokozo66

Remember iCloud storage and your iPhone's internal storage are two different things.

Your apps are not stored in iCloud. If your iCloud reports that the space is full, you can find out what is taking up space, and possibly delete here:

Settings -> Apple ID (Your name) -> iCloud -> Manage Storage.

Remember you have 5GB of free storage space in iCloud. If you have exceeded that, then you can buy more space.

Look here --> Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

If it is your iPhone's memory that is full, you can see what is taking up space, and possibly delete here:

Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage

If my iPhone still says no storage but I’ve deleted every app then what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.