Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro won’t turn on. Put on charger last night and now nothing happens when I pick up.

I put my iPhone on the charger last night and now it won’t come on.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 1:05 PM

Hey there jwbolden,

It sounds like the iPhone is not powering on or showing anything on the display. The following guide may help you resolve that: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

1. "Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
  4. If your phone doesn't turn on, try another charging source. You might need to charge for up to an hour.
  5. If your phone still doesn't turn on, contact Apple Support." (Retrieved from article above)

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2023 1:05 PM in response to jwbolden

Hey there jwbolden,

It sounds like the iPhone is not powering on or showing anything on the display. The following guide may help you resolve that: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

1. "Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
  4. If your phone doesn't turn on, try another charging source. You might need to charge for up to an hour.
  5. If your phone still doesn't turn on, contact Apple Support." (Retrieved from article above)

Take care.

iPhone 14 pro won’t turn on. Put on charger last night and now nothing happens when I pick up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.