Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain emails are visible on iPhone but not on Mac

Certain emails, that I can see on my iPhone12, do not show the body of the email on my Mac in iMail.

iMac 27″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 10:14 AM

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

If you have no POP accounts & they’re all IMAP accounts then in Mail’s Mailbox menu choose Rebuild.

3 replies

Jan 7, 2023 11:14 AM in response to BDAqua

Thanks so much! When I was in Safe Mode, the body of the email STILL didn't appear. While in Safe Mode, I selected "rebuild" in Mail's Mailbox. After completing that, it STILL didn't appear. Then, when I restarted it in the normal mode, the email body was visible. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my question and suggest the correct solution! Best regards, DanfromCincinnati

Certain emails are visible on iPhone but not on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.