Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't update ipad

I am connected to internet, plugged in. Tried updating because my ipad is at version 10.3. And it says iPad is up to date and will not search for an update. Also tried doing it through Apple Store and update games and apps and it says the newest version is not compatible with my iPad (I have had these apps they are not new)

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 1:48 PM

If you're referring to an iPad 4, it isn't capable of 11 or above. Otherwise, or if your unit is reporting that exactly 10.3(not 10.3.3 or 10.3.4) is up to date, open Settings, go into VPN & Device Management, remove the beta profile, restart the unit, and run Software Update again.

(232287)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 1:48 PM in response to 112jlees

If you're referring to an iPad 4, it isn't capable of 11 or above. Otherwise, or if your unit is reporting that exactly 10.3(not 10.3.3 or 10.3.4) is up to date, open Settings, go into VPN & Device Management, remove the beta profile, restart the unit, and run Software Update again.

(232287)

Can't update ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.