Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I buy an app… I keep trying to download but I get nothing

When I’m on my iPad and try to buy or download any apps I get nothing… my pad tells me to hit a corner

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 2:39 AM

Please check:

You need to have a good Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to have a payment method on file.

If you don't have a credit card or don't want to use a credit card, you can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method, see -> Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 2:39 AM in response to nanaredlholmes

Please check:

You need to have a good Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to have a payment method on file.

If you don't have a credit card or don't want to use a credit card, you can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method, see -> Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

How do I buy an app… I keep trying to download but I get nothing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.