Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus

Why can I no longer make it receive phone calls

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:39 PM

Kyla2012 Said:

"Why can I no longer make it receive phone calls"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your Carrier Settings Manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Update the iOS Using a Computer:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 6:39 PM in response to Kyla2012

Kyla2012 Said:

"Why can I no longer make it receive phone calls"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your Carrier Settings Manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Update the iOS Using a Computer:

Phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.