Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I return Watch band?

not happy with watch band. What's the return policy

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:49 AM

Also Note: If you are within the return window and you own Apple Watch Ultra and you want to return just the band, you can't. When you buy an Apple Watch and Band, they are considered ONE item. You'd have to return the watch AND band together in the original packages with all accessories included. You could then buy the watch and band combination you'd prefer.

If you are outside the return window, buy yourself a band you'd rather wear and you can do that from Apple or Amazon or BestBuy or from numbers of 3rd party companies. Nomad is a company I have purchased several bands for my Ultra and they are top notch. I have loads of high quality aftermarket bands for my Apple Watch Ultra.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 7:49 AM in response to rooter5457

Also Note: If you are within the return window and you own Apple Watch Ultra and you want to return just the band, you can't. When you buy an Apple Watch and Band, they are considered ONE item. You'd have to return the watch AND band together in the original packages with all accessories included. You could then buy the watch and band combination you'd prefer.

If you are outside the return window, buy yourself a band you'd rather wear and you can do that from Apple or Amazon or BestBuy or from numbers of 3rd party companies. Nomad is a company I have purchased several bands for my Ultra and they are top notch. I have loads of high quality aftermarket bands for my Apple Watch Ultra.

How can I return Watch band?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.