Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is draining over night

My battery is draining over night

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 9:15 AM

If your iPhone's battery is draining overnight, there could be a few different causes for this issue. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check to see which apps are using the most battery. To do this, go to the Settings app, then tap "Battery." This will show you a list of apps that are using the most battery. If you see any apps that you don't need, you can consider deleting them to help save battery life.
  2. Make sure that your iPhone's software is up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause battery issues. To check for updates, go to the Settings app, then tap "General" > "Software Update."
  3. Check for any app updates and install them. Outdated apps can sometimes cause battery issues as well. To check for app updates, open the App Store app, then tap the "Updates" tab.
  4. Turn off any unnecessary features or settings that could be draining the battery. For example, you can turn off push email, turn off background app refresh, or lower the screen brightness.
  5. If none of these steps help, you may need to take your iPhone to an authorized service provider for further diagnosis and repair.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 9:15 AM in response to Pig4

If your iPhone's battery is draining overnight, there could be a few different causes for this issue. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check to see which apps are using the most battery. To do this, go to the Settings app, then tap "Battery." This will show you a list of apps that are using the most battery. If you see any apps that you don't need, you can consider deleting them to help save battery life.
  2. Make sure that your iPhone's software is up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause battery issues. To check for updates, go to the Settings app, then tap "General" > "Software Update."
  3. Check for any app updates and install them. Outdated apps can sometimes cause battery issues as well. To check for app updates, open the App Store app, then tap the "Updates" tab.
  4. Turn off any unnecessary features or settings that could be draining the battery. For example, you can turn off push email, turn off background app refresh, or lower the screen brightness.
  5. If none of these steps help, you may need to take your iPhone to an authorized service provider for further diagnosis and repair.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions.

iPhone is draining over night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.