Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free trial.

I want to cancel a free trial that ends today, and when i click on cancel free trial in subscriptions, it says it can’t be completed, try again later.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 6:56 AM

Please click on this link to learn how to cancel a subscription from Apple ➔ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Notes:

• If you don’t cancel trials more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew.

I don't know if because it is renewing today there's some confusion in the system. You may wish to contact Apple about your options:

Click here ➔ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

Or: Contact Apple for support and service ➔ "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 6:56 AM in response to Tadija99

Please click on this link to learn how to cancel a subscription from Apple ➔ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Notes:

• If you don’t cancel trials more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew.

I don't know if because it is renewing today there's some confusion in the system. You may wish to contact Apple about your options:

Click here ➔ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

Or: Contact Apple for support and service ➔ "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Free trial.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.