Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy Icloud photos to my PC?

How do I copy Icloud photos to my PC from my iphone?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 9:17 AM

Hello jcd-Lynch,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about accessing iCloud Photos on your PC, and we'd like to help. The following link should be able to help with this, as it walks through how to Download and view iCloud Photos on your Windows Computer.

Let us know if this is what you're trying to do.

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 9:17 AM in response to jcd-Lynch

Hello jcd-Lynch,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about accessing iCloud Photos on your PC, and we'd like to help. The following link should be able to help with this, as it walks through how to Download and view iCloud Photos on your Windows Computer.

Let us know if this is what you're trying to do.

Regards.

Jan 11, 2023 8:29 AM in response to jcd-Lynch

Hey there jcd-Lynch,

In order to get your photos from iCloud to your iPhone and then to your PC, you'll have to follow a few steps.

Start out by downloading the photos from iCloud to your iPhone:

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud

Download copies of your photos and videos from your device
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer
- On your Mac, open the Photos app. Select the photos and videos you want to copy. Choose File > Export.
- On your PC, make sure that you set up iCloud for Windows and turn on iCloud Photos. Open File Explorer. In the Navigation pane, click iCloud Photos, then select the images you want to keep on your PC. Right-click the selection and choose "Always keep on this device." If you use iCloud for Windows 10 or earlier, learn how to download your photos. After the items download, copy them to another folder on your computer. To do this, press and hold the Ctrl key and drag the items to the folder. Include this folder if you back up your computer.

Once the download has completed, follow the steps to import them to your PC:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Regards.

How do I copy Icloud photos to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.