Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Apple itunes are taking money from my card without any permission or even any code i dont buy anything why they are taking money !!

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 8:48 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here by click on the helpful link below…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

You may cancel a subscription, view your purchase and ask for a refund all from on easy link. Where are you seeing these purchases? On your device or banking/credit card? Post back with details. If you are only seeing the in banking/credit card you may need to contact those to research the charge and make sure your information hasn’t been breached. I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 8:48 AM in response to Amna1989

Hello ~ Take a look here by click on the helpful link below…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

You may cancel a subscription, view your purchase and ask for a refund all from on easy link. Where are you seeing these purchases? On your device or banking/credit card? Post back with details. If you are only seeing the in banking/credit card you may need to contact those to research the charge and make sure your information hasn’t been breached. I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

~Katana-San~

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.