Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Cash says locked

My Apple Cash is locked still after several weeks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 1:41 PM

For information about locked Apple Cash see If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support including the following:

Your account may be locked if there's suspected fraud on the account, or if additional security checks need to be completed. If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases, send or receive money, add money to your account, or transfer money to your bank.

If your account is locked and there are no instructions provided, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 1:41 PM in response to Tinktink4810

For information about locked Apple Cash see If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support including the following:

Your account may be locked if there's suspected fraud on the account, or if additional security checks need to be completed. If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases, send or receive money, add money to your account, or transfer money to your bank.

If your account is locked and there are no instructions provided, contact Apple Support.

My Apple Cash says locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.