Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my subscription to iCloud 2/ 50 GM of storage for .99/month as I have Apple One which includes 200 GB of storage

how do I delete my iCloud+ subscription if I have another one with more space?

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 1:38 PM

See the following Apple Support article for information on Apple One and iCloud storage: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support including the following:

If both are using the same Apple ID:

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is more than your current plan

Your current iCloud+ plan is canceled and you'll receive a pro-rated refund. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

or

If you use one Apple ID for iCloud storage and one for Apple Media subscriptions, learn what to do.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 1:38 PM in response to kellydim

See the following Apple Support article for information on Apple One and iCloud storage: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support including the following:

If both are using the same Apple ID:

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is more than your current plan

Your current iCloud+ plan is canceled and you'll receive a pro-rated refund. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

or

If you use one Apple ID for iCloud storage and one for Apple Media subscriptions, learn what to do.

I want to delete my subscription to iCloud 2/ 50 GM of storage for .99/month as I have Apple One which includes 200 GB of storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.