Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I suddenly noticed that my iPhone was acting weird and I have a few missing apps.

Did anybody noticed something weird happening and your mole device when you share your Wi-Fi network with a QR code?

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Hi Goodto,

Thanks for posting here in Apple Support Communities. Have you restarted the iPhone since noticing this behavior? Let's also check to see if the apps are in the App Library. See: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone

If the app is missing from the Home Screen but in the App Library, you can add it back by following these steps.

Move an app from App Library to the Home Screen
You can add an app in App Library to the Home Screen, unless it’s already there.
Touch and hold the app, then tap Add to Home Screen (available only if the app isn’t already on the Home Screen).
The app appears on the Home Screen and in App Library.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 5:50 PM in response to Goodto

Hi Goodto,

Thanks for posting here in Apple Support Communities. Have you restarted the iPhone since noticing this behavior? Let's also check to see if the apps are in the App Library. See: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone

If the app is missing from the Home Screen but in the App Library, you can add it back by following these steps.

Move an app from App Library to the Home Screen
You can add an app in App Library to the Home Screen, unless it’s already there.
Touch and hold the app, then tap Add to Home Screen (available only if the app isn’t already on the Home Screen).
The app appears on the Home Screen and in App Library.

Kind regards.

I suddenly noticed that my iPhone was acting weird and I have a few missing apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.