Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TotalAV software and features compared to Apple intrinsic features

I recently paid for and downloaded TotalAV. After reading some comments in the Apple community, I decided to cancel my subscription. I read that I don't really need the malware etc. protections. But signing up for Total AV was also to access their duplicate photo/file eliminating tool and a few similar features. Does Mac Photo offer any tool for eliminating duplicate photos? I am trying to clean up my mac and get rid of all duplicate photos, but am not sure how to do this. Any useful tips will be much appreciated. Mahalo!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:44 PM

Apple Photos does have a duplicate photos capability. Check it out, it may be what you are looking for.

See: Remove duplicate photos in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply

TotalAV software and features compared to Apple intrinsic features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.