Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 screen has turned green

My iPhone 13 turned completely into green screen after 13.5 month of usage it :(

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 8:10 AM

Hello Rahulcj321,

To resolve the issue with your iPhone screen, let's complete the steps listed here: If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad that are also listed below.

"If your screen is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors."

If the issue still occurs after completing the steps, then we'd recommend reaching out to support for additional assistance here: Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 8:10 AM in response to Rahulcj321

Hello Rahulcj321,

To resolve the issue with your iPhone screen, let's complete the steps listed here: If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad that are also listed below.

"If your screen is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors."

If the issue still occurs after completing the steps, then we'd recommend reaching out to support for additional assistance here: Apple Support

Best regards.

My iPhone 13 screen has turned green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.