Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Weather - Wrong City

Since the Watch OS update to 9.2 my watch resets the cities for the weather app to the default of Cupertino and New York after a reboot. In the past the city was correct right away but now it does not sync the cities with the phone (mirror my iPhone) and I also cannot add a new city so two of my phone complications on my screen are showing useless information.

I guess software testing doesn't include reboots or other cities than Cupertino and New York City ....

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 4:41 AM

5 replies

Feb 21, 2023 12:56 PM in response to Meiner_Einer

So anther watch OS update (9.3.1) with bug fixes but apparently this one is still not fixed. Is this really the only way to make Apple aware of issues? Why has no one at Apple noticed that they screwed up? It is so frustrating and really only apparent because of the abysmal battery life that drives me to shutting down the watch every night to save battery and not have to charge daily.

The only reason I bought an Apple watch 3 years ago is because Google bought Fitbit and I don't want Google devices. The Apple watch could be the best smart watch just not with this battery and this kind of support.

Apple Watch Weather - Wrong City

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.