Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Weather on iPhone running iOS 15.7.2

On the page How Dark Sky users can use the Apple Weather app - Apple Support I read the following: "Apple Weather is available on devices running iOS 16...".

My iPhone SE (1st generation) is running iOS 15.7.2 and has the Weather app. Unlike how Dark Sky worked, I am unable to see hourly forecasts for any days other than today. Are hourly forecasts available for the next ten days on phones running iOS 16?

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 11:39 AM

Hello John Link,

Per that article, How Dark Sky users can use the Apple Weather app - Apple Support, "Apple Weather is available on devices running iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS 13 Ventura" - which you found - as well as a section on "View the hourly forecast for the next 10 days". So this feature is available in Apple Weather, so you'd want to be sure you're updated to get access to all available features. However, per iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support, the iPhone SE (1st generation) is not compatible with iOS 16. So you would need a more current model of iPhone in order to access the forecasts.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2023 11:39 AM in response to John Link

Hello John Link,

Per that article, How Dark Sky users can use the Apple Weather app - Apple Support, "Apple Weather is available on devices running iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS 13 Ventura" - which you found - as well as a section on "View the hourly forecast for the next 10 days". So this feature is available in Apple Weather, so you'd want to be sure you're updated to get access to all available features. However, per iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support, the iPhone SE (1st generation) is not compatible with iOS 16. So you would need a more current model of iPhone in order to access the forecasts.

Cheers!

Apple Weather on iPhone running iOS 15.7.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.