Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch wallet sync - A great fail!

Why won't iPhone 14 wallet sync with the wallet on my watch series5?

The wallets sync'ed fine with my iPhone 11 Pro, but when I updated to an iPhone 14 a month ago, only my bank card syncs to the phone. My reward and loyalty cards that used to be in my wallet on the watch no longer sync!

This may be a problem with the iPhone 14 or with the new iOS on either the phone or the watch, but nobody in the Apple store or on two Apple Support chat calls has been able to provide a clear cut answer.

Apple has failed to be transparent about the problem with this! Consultants suggest it may be a 'KNOWN PROBLEM'. They say maybe it will be resolved with the NEXT UPDATE?

After over 40 years of loyalty I honestly expect Apple to do better. Communicate and let clients know there is an issue. Even better, let your staff know there is a problem!

For heaven's sake, let us all know a probable timeline for a resolution!!

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 11:51 PM

11 replies

Jan 9, 2023 11:56 PM in response to Chall_Work

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've never seen a wallet app sync across devices. I have always had to set up the wallet on each of my devices separately.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Jan 15, 2023 7:07 PM in response to LD150

Thanks LD150! After spending an hour in an Apple store, two lengthy chats with Apple consultants (and all of these conversations were escalated to upper levels of management), my problem is solved by an Apple community member.

I'm sure that my watch was syncing previously without the iCloud setting, but I'm happy.

How great are these forums!

Apple Watch wallet sync - A great fail!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.