You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanna use my balance in apple id to for subscription since i cant use any other payment methods

Hi

i want to renew my subscription in notability and i want to use my balance in apple id

i cant use any other payment method

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 11:31 PM

7 replies

Jan 10, 2023 12:30 AM in response to farzaneh248

The amount of money to renew is $6.99 that my balance is more than that and i don’t think it would be an issue about the amount of my balance . But it doesn’t use my balance to renew subscription . If notability is making me to pay with some other payment methods I really cant and its the last day for me to renew my subscription because after that it would be restart with almost $12

what should i do now

I wanna use my balance in apple id to for subscription since i cant use any other payment methods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.