Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t hang up call’s sometimes

Hi my 11 pro max sometimes doesn’t hang up calls

and the screen not wake how much I try to wake up by pressing all the buttons. Even can’t switch it off. It again becomes like before after a while . But now I am having this issue frequently. Regularly update the software. Now iOS 16.2 is running on my phone . Plz help me out

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 12:11 PM

Hi zahirul99,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to disconnect your calls and turn off your iPhone, correct?

It sounds like you may be using the side button to disconnect your calls, is that right? If so, check out this resource which will show you how to troubleshoot your iPhone buttons: If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you're unable to disconnect your calls via the iPhone display, this may help you as well: If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"If your screen is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

Contact Apple Support

If your screen still isn't working, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support."

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2023 12:11 PM in response to zahirul99

Hi zahirul99,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to disconnect your calls and turn off your iPhone, correct?

It sounds like you may be using the side button to disconnect your calls, is that right? If so, check out this resource which will show you how to troubleshoot your iPhone buttons: If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you're unable to disconnect your calls via the iPhone display, this may help you as well: If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"If your screen is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

Contact Apple Support

If your screen still isn't working, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support."

Take care!

Can’t hang up call’s sometimes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.